Sunday, September 12, 2010

Practice makes perfect

Cupcakes, Cupcakes, Cupcakes EVERYWHERE!!! It seems like everyone is obsessed with cupcakes. I will admit I love the look of them-glorious cuteness. However, they made me nervous. I learned rather quickly, I loved playing around with them. These cupcakes were in honor of Mary, a very special lady :)



This week was my second Wilton cake decorating class!

Lesson #2: Don't beat yourself up!! Practice really does make perfect. I have to say when I am decorating it is like there is no one else in the room and I am meditating and concentrating. Seriously it is so relaxing. This class we learned how to transfer a pattern and use tip #21. Fun, fun! Okay so the green looks like worms and the pattern is a little off center, but it can only gte better from here. Right?

Sweetish,
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment