Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Apples to Apples

It all started at a farm in East Bridgewater where my parents and I went apple picking. It was so much fun!Next time my mission is to convince them to go on a hayride with me. We got great apples from this tree...



Then my mom and I made apple pies. Not as fun as I thought it would be to make because the dough isn't made from scratch. It was really simple to make. We substituted sugar for splenda.Next time we won't mush up the apples-just leave them in slices and also add some raisins. Although we haven't been able to figure out how to make them not as crunchy when they are baked. We made two pies yesterday and this is all that is left as of today.I guess they liked it. I opted to just eat raw apples and leave the pies to the family :)


Even the little bean ate some pie.


Until next time!

Sweetish,

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment