Monday, November 1, 2010

Mwahaha

I love Halloween. I love how excited all the kids become with the hopes of getting lots of candy. We didn't get as many kids as we did last year, but there was a steady line of kids knocking at the door. I made cupcakes for family friends and their kids.

Pumpkin cupcakes: Orange Buttercream frosting rolled in orange crystallized sprinkles, a piece of green licorice for the stem and pipping gel tinted moss green made the vines.


Eyeball cupcakes: White Chocolate wafer painted with green and black food coloring. Veins were free hand painted onto the cupcake using red tinted buttercream.
Vampire Bite cupcakes: Since I love Vampires, I had to honor them. Just simply dip a tooth pick in red buttercream, poke and drag into the side of the cupcake.



Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment